Who we are
This website is managed by PVH Group Inc. We are a management consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses improve their performance and growth by solving problems and finding innovative ways to operate within their respective business sectors. For more information, see here.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are in compliance with the laws of Barbados and those regulations set out under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘ data controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties to act as a point of reference on specific articles published on the website. These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- Consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- Contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- Legal Obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Legitimate Interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
We would like to send you information about products and services, PVH Group Inc. updates and offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or instant messaging (IM) on social media platforms. We will only ask whether you would like us to track your site information when we are requesting your consent.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
- contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails.
It may take up to 24 hours for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in any unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Keeping your personal information secure
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
The Service collects information through the use of "cookies" or similar technologies. Cookies are widely used to make websites and applications work, or work more efficiently, and help them remember certain information about you, either for the duration of your visit (using a "session" cookie) or for repeat visits (using a "persistent" cookie).
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For example, authentication and security cookies are used to identify and recognize registered users and to enable them to gain access to requested content or features. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided.
Performance Cookies. These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. This helps us to improve the way the website works and allows us to test different ideas on the site.
Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How to make a complaint
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU Citizens) and the Data Protection Act (2019) (Barbados), also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular the Data Protection Officer.
How to contact us