Group Marketing Manager
Job Department: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barbados
Career Level: Department Head Experienced Professional
The role of the Marketing Manager is to oversee the marketing campaigns and strategies of the companies under the group. The Marketing Manager will offer the following key services:
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for the group of companies.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right message to attract prospective customers/clients and retain existing ones
- Coordinate with department heads to produce effective marketing strategies and campaigns
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- Prepare and present bi-weekly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual marketing budgets in conjunction with the department/company heads to generate profits
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff
- Brainstorm fresh advertising ideas with senior management
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance or business administration
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous
- A minimum of three (3) consecutive years’ marketing and management experience would be an asset
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Knowledge of digital marketing such as Meta (FB and Instagram) Google Adwords, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and any other platform
- Exemplary leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to self-manage amidst conflicting deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please fill out the form below.
Applications titled “Group Marketing Manager” should reach the Company.